Translate More Business with a SEO Campaign
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the backbone of a successful online marketing campaign. Your SEO Analyst works as a translator for you (the client), your potential customers (the user) and the search engines’ Bots (like Google) to successfully communicate a conversion.
Your Website Is Our Business
Your website, like your business, is unique. A true one-of-a-kind in a sea of hundreds of thousands of other websites all competing to be first in their industry. Like people, websites are organic; they grow, evolve and even get “sick” as they are exposed to the world.
Over the years, our SEO experts have found that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to managing a website and successful online marketing campaign. We want to work with you to create a SEO campaign that is both affordable and effective. That is why we take the time at the beginning to set the foundation for a successful campaign with a full site audit. From this detail list of issues (and baseline stats), a custom campaign is created that addresses the particular problems that are holding your website back from the almighty No. 1 spot.
Our systematic approach prioritizes your campaign projects while still allowing for the flexibility (and unpredictability) of the world wide web. Better yet, each month you will be provided with a customized report detailing not only the projects completed that month, but also the overall progress of reaching your campaign goals.
A Full Site Audit May Include:
Technical SEO Factors
Our SEO Analysts review and address the factors that have the most impact on your site. Often times, these factors prevent the site from functioning properly or from being accessible to users or Google’s Bot, such as improper code, server or hosting issues. These factors, if left unnoticed, would make any other SEO work useless until these “hard hitters” are corrected. Some examples include:
Server and Hosting review and maintenance.
- Review and proper implementation of the special code that blocks search engine bots from crawling or indexing the website.
- URL structure and sitemaps review for issues that prevent either the user or the search engine bot from easily navigating the website.
- A site speed that “times out” or takes longer than 4 seconds to load, resulting in massive traffic loss.
On Page Qualitative Factors
Our SEO Analysts are armed with extensive knowledge of SEO, marketing and web psychology. Coupled with an arsenal of on-page techniques and a team of professional writers, our SEO Analysts are able to offer top quality on-page optimization custom tailored to address the specific issues that impact your website the most (i.e. Google’s Hummingbird and Panda penalties). We measure these qualitative factors with powerful tools and provide them each month in your report. Some examples include:
- Analyze and initiate proper implementation of meta, h1,h2, anchor text, alt tags and other special code that translates the importance of a keyword set or theme between the search engine, user and website.
- Review and address high bounce rates (measurement that counts the number of times a user clicks on a search result, then immediately clicks back or out of the website) and improve overall CTR (click through rate).
- Increase conversions/goals (measurement of forms being submitted, communication or sales) and rankings (measurement of how search engines “rank” your site) .
We review your internal links (links from inside your site, pointing to other inside pages of your site), external links (links from inside your site pointing to external websites), and backlinks (links from external sites pointing back to your website) for quality and to ensure they are within Google’s webmaster guidelines (i.e. Penguin). We also earn and build new backlinks to increase your website’s exposure in your targeted user circles. Some examples include:
- Review of backlinks for quality (i.e. – .edu or .gov), relevance to industry or target user, and diversity in their anchor text and link use. Many websites need a “link cleanup” and a disavow to purge the site to be within Google’s guidelines.
- Review of external links for quality, relevance and to ensure special code is added (where needed) to keep the Bot from following the link.
- Review and develop proper implementation of internal linking scheme (done in accordance to the overall campaign goals and keyword sets).
- Create and implement a good site exposure scheme to increase visibility to target users. This may include addressing citations, review sites, top directories, forums, blogs, article sharing, videos and social media. Responsible link building may also be performed to replenish the site after a link cleanup.
The icing on the cake is our competitor benchmark. We place your website side-by-side with your competition and see how it sizes up to your top competitor’s technical, on page, link and other SEO factors. This gives you the edge you need to compete in both your local and national markets. By knowing what your competitors are doing (or not doing) we identify areas that help hone in on the elements that drive conversions, such as trust factors, special offers and discounts, design and other factors that drive more business.
Invest in a Successful SEO Campaign
SEO is a long-term investment. Make every month count by setting a foundation for an effective, successful SEO campaign that will last for years to come. Not sure that a one-size-fits-all SEO package is right for your website? Let us review your website for free and work together to revive flat lining pages.